Katja Schleicher with 3 tips to make your story stronger and more relevant.
Working together in an international environment always means working out of the comfort zone. Our trainings enhance the perception of other cultures and teach how how to act adequately in intercultural business enviroments – away from all national clichees. We focus on
- intercultural business communication Germany–Netherlands
- successful Business between Europe and the USA/ Canada
- communication in multicultural projects
- Communicational acoompanying of Mergers & Acquisitions
These trainings all are tailored and offered individuallly after a briefing.
- Talking is gold, and silence the beginning of all disaster.
- A connected world requires sensitive perception, thinking & communicating.
- Communication is taking place between people. Not between Mailboxes or Facebook-Accounts.
- Products, services and communication channels are only transmitters, not the communication itself.
- Communication is successful, when it enables the reciever to (re)act in a way intended by the sender.
- We get you talking. Making your stories stronger and your interviews & public speeches more impactful.
- We create an atmosphere of feeling secure and protected.
- We do believe in Strong. In Leaning In. In Energizing. We do expect the same from you. Transformation doesn’t come without you transforming.
- We do come close, are direct and dare challenging you.
- We will stay with you until you reached your goal. And beyond, if you let us. That makes our work and your communication sustainable.