Coaching projects consist of at least 3 sessions of 3 hours.
We then draw up an interim balance and discuss the further approach.
Our coaching is method-independent, holistic (systematic) and solution-oriented. We are not mentors or consultants and believe that the basis for communicative success is already present in you. We are happy to be an empathetic companion in finding and implementing the path to this communicative success. We coach:
- When mediocrity is not sufficient
- especially for managers and teams in demanding environments and industries
- If no one can stay behind and everyone should be heard
- Especially for managers and teams with diversity and inclusion challenges
- If you are distracted, absent or listening to everything and everyone and thus influenced by any opinion. When only what you say counts and your inner voice and that of others is silenced
More details and answers to all questions: email@example.com or +49 151 151 176 602 09
A FEW QUOTES
from Katja Schleicher
Katja Schleicher KeyNote Speaker Showreel
Interview interkulturelle Kommunikation D-NL
Einsichten über Storytelling
HOW WE WORK
We have extensive communicative expertise, its Value is only fruitful when we start with a common briefing with the client. Whether it’s topping up a half day in the office or an isolated retreat on an island – together we develop and find the training format in which all participants can develop their communicative personality and the corresponding skills and abilities.
If necessary and appropriate, we bring in equal partners from our European network who complement our mentality and way of working and support the training objectives with their skills.
With our work we contribute to this,
that the heart puts the right words in the mouth
en-courage to speak up
find the right word at the right time
The result of all activities is a greater and sustainable communicative effect towards all stakeholders.
- Communication always takes place between people. Products, services and media channels are only means to an end.
- Communication is always successful if it enables the receiver to act in the interest of the sender.
- We strengthen talents and build on what you can already build upon communicatively.
- We show you how to use your body and voice as additional instruments to support your communication.
- We use the power of the subconscious, but save you the esoteric chitchat.
- We find it a matter of respect not to sugarcoat the messages to our customers. They are grownups.
A networking world requires a sensitive perception and at least as much thinking and communication. With our pan-european perspective we prepare you for complex international communicative challenges.
All training and coaching sessions are offered in German, English and/or Dutch. With a multicultural audience you give us a special pleasure.
- We let you experience all means of communication with your own examples. We then feed these practical examples with theoretical models.
- We always know more than we say, but we never say more than we know.
- We see communication as a means of creating added value, not as a means of recycling leftovers.
- Preparation and follow-up take at least as long as the training itself.
EXPERTISE & VITA
- Studied German, English& American Language and literature, Psychology and Linguistics (Jena and Vienna)
- Postdoctoral study Business Training; training for communication trainer (Präsentainment-Akademie, Andreas Bornhäusser et.al),
- Master of Business Training
- Specialisation as a communication and media coach
- NLP Practitioner
- Integral Business Coach (ECA)
- Intercultural Communication Trainer (Richard Lewis)
- Spiral Dynamics and Integral Thinking (Ken Wilber)
- Provocation Intuitive Coaching
- Energy psychology, Identity method
- Neuro communication
- Conflict Management & resolution
- Insights and Management Drives
- Since 1992 Communication for agencies/media/companies
- Text, concept & story for various Advertising and PR agencies
- Public Relations, Marketing Communications and Production for the Media
- "netNite (ZDF); netRadio, Bavaria 3
- Communication advice for IT companies
- Global Corporate Communications Manager (It & Media)