Podcast: Roberta Ndlela | How do you tailor-make your presentations for different departments?
About: Katja and Roberta talk about the ins and outs of a perfect presentation that will make any audience moving.
Listen as Katja shares with Roberta:
– how to sufficiently prepare for a presentation.
– elements of an outstanding presentation
– how to anchor your messaging to different audiences
– the long-term benefits of connecting with your audience
– how to tell the story behind graphs and data
– how to ask quality questions for meaningful conversations
– crucial interpersonal skills for effective leadership
– inter-generational mentoring and shadowing
– how self-awareness can improve your mental health
– what ‘true presence’ means when communicating
– preconditions to becoming a good communicator
…and so much more!